Kuubwa policy prohibits offers to buy or sell outside the Kuubwa platform
Offering to buy or sell outside of Kuubwa is prohibited. Buyers and sellers are not allowed to share contact information, including email addresses and phone numbers, prior to completing a transaction on Kuubwa.
Contacting another Kuubwa member to discuss moving a purchase off Kuubwa exposes both the buyer and seller to the risk of fraud. It also means both buyer and seller are not covered by our protection programs.
What is our policy?
Buyers and sellers are prohibited from:
- Engage in any action with a user on the site designed to complete or facilitate a transaction outside of Kuubwa
- Share or request direct contact information prior to completing a sale
- Exception: Sellers may opt to provide their phone number as part of the Ask a Seller a Question (ASQ) or any other Kuubwa endorsed functionality
- Host item descriptions or images outside of Kuubwa
- In any communications with another Kuubwa member, refer to or promote external websites that facilitate sales outside of Kuubwa
- Use contact information obtained through a Kuubwa transaction to offer to buy or sell an item outside of Kuubwa
- Link to or reference identical or related items for sale outside of Kuubwa
- Offer catalogs, listings or other items that are used to order items outside of Kuubwa
Buyers and sellers should:
- Complete purchases on Kuubwa in order to be covered by any available Kuubwa protections. Confirmation of a completed transaction on Kuubwa can be obtained by:
- Using the Kuubwa checkout to complete the purchase
- Viewing the purchase in purchase or sales history
- Use Request For Quote (RQF) or Product Inquiry (PI)to offer or accept offers for items and negotiate a price
Failure to follow Kuubwa policy could result in but not limited to canceling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, blocking some or all of your messages/communication with other members, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, account suspension, application of fees, and recovery of expenses for policy monitoring and enforcement.
All fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
If you receive an offer from a buyer to transact outside of Kuubwa, we ask you to report it.
Offers to buy or sell outside of Kuubwa are a potential fraud risk to both buyers and sellers.
Kuubwa has invested a great deal to connect interested buyers with great sellers and we want to participate in ongoing transactions with them.